Please excuse me while I walk over your husband’s corpse like he’s nothing and upon entering the room, ignore your traumatised child in his crib and instead clutch your lifeless body in a demonstration of my love for you: creepy and entirely unhelpful
i love how everyone just knows what this is referencing
We are too alike
Sorry, Tom. She’s got you beat.
my god you can hear the voice in these gifs
My bright red Hogwarts crest t-shirt arrived in the mail today. I know what I”l be wearing to uni tomorrow. ;)
UWS 0 Week Photobooths, come at me!
Sirius’s death gets a lot sadder when you remember that over the summer, he gave Harry that mirror so they could talk. If Harry had just used that god damn thing, he would have seen that Sirius was in no danger at the end of the year.
But it gets even sadder when you remember that he gave Harry that mirror over the summer so that they could talk all through the year.He was like, “Here, Harry. Have this. Me and your dad used to use these to talk to each other a lot.” And Harry’s like, “Thanks, Sirius!” And then goes off to school and never takes it out of his fucking trunk.
I can just imagine Sirius alone at Grimmauld Place holding his mirror in his hands every day and thinking, “Maybe today he’ll remember. Maybe today he’ll pick it up and say hello.”
I THINK ABOUT THIS ALL THE FUCKING TIME :’(
I am just collating some resources for my friend sylviaisha to peruse since we’ve got a costume/fancy dress party of a mutual friend's coming up. I thought I'd post it on here for other HP fans to consult if they desired. :)
All the Black sisters were hotties - Narcissa was beautiful, and so was Bellatrix, and judging by all the fanfics I’ve read the fandom pretty much agrees that Sirius’ fave cousin Andromeda was also a babe.
But if you’re out to be Tonks’ killer then you gonna have to read dis list yo:
- This make up tutorial has transformed this Asian hottie into a HBC semi doppleganger! The shading and contour really made a difference on the eyes and cheeks. Play around with dark powders if you have darker skin.
- Remember to keep eyeliner simple - BL got out of Azkaban, but not with the intention of gooping black racoon eye masks on haha.
- Lace up boots in black (leather is best). Needs to have a bit of heel; like filmverse BL. Plus a bit of heel just tends to look kinda hawt & HBC is a hottie. Perhaps BL in the books wore more practical shoes but… whatevs. If she can swap over her nasty Azkaban grey prison uniform for her sexy body wrappings then y’all wannabees can wear some heeled boots!
- Mascara needed. Blush? … Lightly - you wanna “pretty” up for the party, eh doll? :) Do not overkill like a clownhooker - no crazy lip colours. A nude/brown or light pink/mauve lip to complement your skin colour. I REITERATE: NO THICK EYELINER.
- Unless you wanna. It’s your face. Your costume. :)
- If you are darker than HBC then don’t go geishaing or clowning ya mug. Be a tanned or racebent Bellatrix. Work it. Just use a few tricks to make yourself appear gaunt and manic haha.
- Back to the garments; HBC did not wear Bella’s Azkaban robes. She donned some sexy punky attire! Her apparel was black and covered her arms and legs. Don’t go Morticia Addamsy though, with the tentacular hemline and gothic sleeves. -.-
- Jewellery? Filmverse included a distinctive pendant on a black string/chain for BL. So keep it low-key.
- Hair: Crazy, kinky waves - doesn’t have to be fuzz-free - adds to the deranged persona. The bigger the mad hair, the madder the look! Try tousling it over to one side, with a wide parting. Bonus points if you can get some tendrils to fall down one side of your face (but not obscure a whole eye like Debbie Thornberry).
This ^ tutorial is for BL type hair. It is waaaayyyy curlier in spirals than the natural looking ringlets HBC had in the films. This hair guru understands the necessity for messiness and VOLUME in the ‘do. HAIRSPRAY GAME BETTER BE ON POINT, LADIES.
- You may try a long cardigan, one of those button-free swishy types as a substitute for BL’s long dark cloak. If you want warm outerwear that is.
- BL’s clothes appear patchy - there are gaps between her sleeves and shoulder’s, daintily strung together with thin black straps, which looks kinda hawt ;)
- Cleavage works for this costume, but it is not the focus (keep the fandom in mind lol). A push-up/padded bra won’t go amiss, but a more “modest” approach to the neckline is absolutely fine.
- Comfort for your costume is essential. Dressing up accurately is pleasant, but as long as you are pleased and have fun in other aspects, that is all that is required.
Valentine’sElementary episode 16 premiere Day. (The real reason to be pumped.)
Two Valentine’s days in a row spent watching Elementary. This time it was ep 15.
my favourite thing about tumblr is there is not one mention of sports
you sure about that? lemme just check one thing.
Seriously though, where does Trevor even go?
At first I was like
WHY IS DOOFENSCHMIRTZ BALD
and then it hit me.
The US version of Harry Potter is surprisingly short.
I’ve been laughing at this for like half an hour cause when Harry fires the gun it looks like he’s saying “BAM!”
Bam! Omg I’m dying
Someone reblogged this from me after I forgot about it and then I laughed for ten minutes and actually LEFT MY BED TO SHOW MY FAMILY
Can’t control me voldy, bam!